AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, May 24, 2021

YELLOW AND BLACK BOOK - 10 TAKEAWAYS

For the last couple of months I've been reading the book Yellow and Black by Konrad Marshall, a very detailed read that folows the inner sanctum of the Richmond Football Club throughout their premiership drought breaking 2017 season.

It has been on my reading list since it came out in 2018 as I liked the approach the book took with it's focus on not just the wins and losses of a football club, but the processes behind everything they do.

If you haven't noticed I'm a big proces guy!

I put 58 reminder notes in my phone as I read the book that was a page and a bit when typed that and now that I've gone back through the book and pulled those bits out in detail, and then some further research on top of some of those points it's now grown to a 4,000 word and 12 page document.

Here's 10 of those points.

#1) PRESSURE 

#2) THAT'LL GO BEYOND THIS WEEK 

#3) CONNECT FOUR 

#4) THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MOMENTUM 

#5) FRAGILE PLAYERS 

#6) NATURAL TALENT 

#7) COMMUNICATION 

#8) INSIDE 50 COUNT 

#9) PRE-GAME MINDSET 

#10) TRIPLE H SESSIONS 

For full access to this coaching/training article register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment