AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Friday, January 7, 2022

AFLW ROUND 1 - RICHMOND v ST KILDA FILM REVIEW

I've put together a specific membership package for all AFLW Film Review posts that will detail each and every round of the 2022 season + finals.

I watch every single game but I only review what I think is helpful to the masses so I won't necessarily have vision from every game, and I'll have more from some games then others.

For example I have 25mins from Richmond/Saints but only 8 clips from the just completed North Melbourne/Geelong game.

Let me know if you have any questions otherwise click the link below to register and receive.

Richmond v St Kilda Part 1 x 14mins.

Includes:

  • Take 100% Options as Often as You Can
  • Wing Positioning and Your Options Out of It
  • Tactically Nailing Outnumber Advantages


Part 2 x 14mins.

Includes:

  • How a "Just Good Enough" Opposite Foot = Double the Options/Affordances You Have
  • Using Width on Your Kick Outs
  • How the Saints Greatly Helped Richmond During "THAT" Center Clearance Play
For full access to this film review register for the AFL Film Review membership from https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment