AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

AFLW FILM REVIEW ROUND 4 - FULL ROUND (FREE!!)

School holidays is my busiest time with footy clinics all over Melbourne but I also had to pick up our new car in between PT shifts yesterday so I'm just getting to this round today.

I'll be out all day tomorrow as well with pre-Grand Final activities so I'll post 2 videos that cover the full round of AFLW from last weekend.

There were quite a few games played in very hospitable conditions last weekend which I tend to not really review because there's not a lot of tactical stuff going, they're more just territory games in very wet conditions so I've only touched on 5 games.

VIDEO 1 - North Melbourne v Geelong + GWS v West Coast + Gold Coast v St Kilda x 11mins

Includes:

  • North Melbourne Team Defense
  • GWS v West Coast Inside F50's
  • St Kilda Possession Footy

VIDEO 2 - Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs + Melbourne v Brisbane x 11mins

Includes:

  • Lamb Stoppage Goal...Again!
  • Hore Forward Craft
  • Brisbane Going Too Fast and Too Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment