AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, September 29, 2024

2024 GRAND FINAL GAME ANALYSIS

                     

As I was at the game watching Saturday and watching as a fan, I forced myself to "coach" watch a replay of the first half yesterday and then so 2 - 3 times!

From that I took some stats and video and being essentially hogtied to the couch all day yesterday after a big weekend, I posted an X/Twitter thread on it so here it is.

I'll get to the 2nd half at some point but the margin got bigger in that time and there was no fightback from the Swans so I don't think anything will come from it.

In the end it was an absolute midfield masterclass from the Lions but our totally out-of-character blast kicking in the first quarter was ridiculous and there were at least 2 times players were pleading for forward handballs that were intercepted in the air by Brisbane.

Click the link below and have a gander.

https://x.com/AFLTraining/status/1840254023485489612

No comments:

Post a Comment