AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

WHAT COACHING LEVEL DO YOU WANT TO REACH IN 2025?

                                                         

I'm ALWAYS adding to and hopefully upgrading my coaching knowledge, having I've literally just completed my AFL Level 2 Coaching Course.

And with that being said I'm still on my mission of delivering high quality coaching content for local/amateur coaches of ages/ability/experience to assist them up constant upskilling of themselves.

For the last month or so I've been putting together what I'll call "chapters" of content, with each detailing 1 specific aspect of football and how its played in 2024.

These chapters will provide you with all you need to add them into your teams game model for next season and beyond, giving a huge advantage over your opposition stuck in long down the line rubbish from a bygone era.

After a introduction of what that the tactic or strategy is, I then use game vision that I've compiled, and images from that vision to detail the process of how AFL teams go about developing and then executing on them during different parts of the game.

I then give some tips and/or training activities on how you can take this tactic/strategy, introduce it to your own team, train it up and have it ready to use on game days next season. 

I'm not entirely sure how this will end up being put together - it could be an actual book if I can work my way around the video part of it (I have some idea's on that but don't know if they're applicable!) - but it will like nothing else on the market.

So far I've finished chapters on:

  • Front Press Defense
  • Lane Running
  • Mids Angling in and Out at Contest
  • 666 Connection
  • Exploiting the Man on the Mark Rule
  • Team Formations
  • Getting Length
  • Center Bounce Clearance 
  • Forward Craft
  • Wing Play

and am currently finishing off:

  • Playing Between the Lines
  • Kick Out Strategies

With the bigger chapters covered I then have about 8 - 10 more smaller one's to add in.

So keep an eye out for this when it drops, hopefully in the next month, and if you've got requests for anything specific, then simply let me know and I'll see if I can put something together on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment