AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, June 5, 2022

PLAYER PROBLEM-SOLVING FRAMEWORK AND WHY ALL PLAYERS SHOULD BE DOING IT


In my opinion, one of the biggest, if not the biggest thing missing from local/amateur football, are framework/loops.

Last week I posted about the OODA Loop and how that can be used to up your coaching level and today we'll look a player driven framework which would usually be developed with a coach around a particular problem/weakness that the player wants/needs to improve upon.

I'm going to use an example of a play of my own from yesterday's game in a through belting with my over 35's team where I received a handball and hesitated before going into any action at all which to me felt like it was easily noticeable but from the outside maybe it wasn't but let's say that's a something I've done repeatedly that's holding me and my team back and we want to get on top of it 

STEP 1...

For full access to this coaching/training article, register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment