AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Friday, July 28, 2023

10 TRAINING GAMES


I've got a file on my computer 93 pages deep of training activities and I add to it way faster then I get to post them!

I usually pick up 5 - 6 training activities per week from various sources, and my own head, then choose the best 1 to post that week and repeat, leaving a lot of other useful activities doing nothing so in an effort to catch up, here's 10 training activities in a single post.

#1 - 2 HALF RONDO...

For full access to these training activities and a plethora of others, register for a level 3 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment