AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, October 19, 2023

DRAW THE OPPOSITION VIDEO FROM SOCCER


Outside of the Matilda's earlier this year, I've probably watched 5 full games of Soccer in my life,and even that might be a stretch.

So even though I'm not the biggest fan, the use of Soccer tactics in AFL has drawn me to watching various tactic clips pretty daily on Twitter and read up a bit on them when something comes along my social media desk.

Tactically, Soccer has a huge influence on AFL in the last 20 years or so and this video is another  great example of which I'll go through it and by the end of it you'll have a solid slow play transition offense training activity at your disposal as well.

https://twitter.com/mattyflash23/status/1713189494512288246

PLAY RESET 0:00secs...

For full access to this coaching/training article, register for a level 1 membership from https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment