AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Friday, March 26, 2010

Round 1, Super Coach and Tips


Round 1 (and Lewis Jetta, above) is here.

I went and had a look at the Tigers and Blues last night and really it didn't matter who was playing or what standard the game was, I just wanted footy to start again.

Now with another season comes another year of Super Coach and Footy Tipping.

Last year was simply a disaster for my Super Coach as I started off ordinary and then had used all my trades by the split round leaving with half a team by the end of the year.

Not this year.

My line up is as follows:

Backs - Goddard, Hodge, Gilbee, Kennelly, Josh Hunt, Schonemakers, Beau Waters with Moore (Port Adelaide) and Maguire on the bench.

Midfielders - Ablett (captain - you gotta have him), Goodes, Selwood (the good one), Kerr, Cotchin, Dustin Martin (Richmond) with Barlow (Fremantle) and Bastinac (North Melbourne) on the bench.

Rucks - Cox, Naitanui with Robbie Warnock and Grimley (Hawthorn) on the bench.

Forwards - O Keefe, Franklin, Brent Harvey, Hall, Ryan Murphy, Dangerfield, Hitchcock (Port Adelaide with Ballantyne (Fremantle) and Rockliff (Brisbane) on the bench.

A winner definitely.

My tips for this week are Carlton over Richmond, Geelong over Essendon, Hawthorn over Melbourne, Sydney over St Kilda (I'm a Swannies fan), Brisbane over the Eagles, Port Adelaide over North Melbourne, Western Bulldogs (my premiership favourite by the way) over Collingwood and Adelaide over Fremantle.

Again, definitely a winner.

Now that my wedding is done, I'll be able to put more time into posting more regularly so as usual send any content requests through if you have some idea's.


No comments:

Post a Comment