AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Off Season Manual / DVD

Things simply got too busy for me at work (we hired a new trainer and have had a client influx), so the Aussie Rules Training Off Season Footy Camp has been called off so I apologise to all those who showed interest in it.

I am still releasing the resource though and the filming for the DVD will hopefully all get done tomorrow.

I really hope I can get it all done and put on the market before our Thailand trip on the 25th of October.

Once I'm back from the trip then I'll finally have the time to devote to this site so stick with me!!

1 comment:

  1. is there any chance you will running the camp any time soon?
    VERY interested!

    ReplyDelete