AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Monthly Running Program Part 2

Earlier this week I posted a monthly running program geared for Aussie Rules Football.

I received an email from a reader in that I had left something out which was right.

On week 3 for short distance I left out 10 x 30m on week 3 which now has the weekly volume matching up with the program.

He also asked a scheduling question and I also realised that I didn't address it. Each day is to be done on it's own and also with a days rest between them at least.

Thanks for the email Matt.

Looking forward to the NAB Cup this weekend too?

What's everyone's thoughts on the new set up for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment