AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2 Years in the Making, But Now It's Here!!


You may have noticed that I haven't updated for a few weeks but I have a great reason why!
This site is taking the next step to world wide domination (slight exaggeration maybe...) and moving to a monthly subscription newsletter start Monday March 26th, 2012!!
I am very excited about this and I've tried for the last couple of years to do this but I could never get it off the ground but this year I'm throwing caution to the wind and off we go.
By clicking on the button at the bottom of the page you can have the Aussie Rules Training Monthly Newsletter delivered straight to your inbox with no hassles.
For just $30 per month you'll receive:
  • a monthly training program ($140 value)
  • nutrition and supplementation information
  • exercises to use to avoid common football injuries
  • strategies to rehabilitate common football injuries
  • the latest strength and conditioning methods used to be more powerful, stronger and faster then you've ever been!
  • Training to ace the combine tests
  • Goal setting
  • Team training idea’s
  • and any suggestions that are sent my way
The newsletter has one purpose only, and that is to help you and your football team become better footballers.

For a short time only I will set the price for the first month at $5 and then a reoccurring payment of $30.00 for each successive edition. Alternatively you can purchase a 12 month subscription for $330. Purchase HERE.

The first newsletter will be available from Monday March 26th, 2012.

Do not miss this opportunity!!


      I will still be updating this site but spasmodically (so like normal I suppose!!) but the way I want this to work is for you to get your footy club to purchase the monthly subscription to a) ease the cost and b) to provide as many players as possible access to the wealth of information. Of course if you want all the secrets to yourself then go right ahead.
If you have any queries or ideas for subjects that you’d like covered in the newsletter please contact me at lange_troy@hotmail.com.


Payment Options

No comments:

Post a Comment