AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Jump 4" Higher in 30mins and YOU Can Take Mark of the Year!


Even though we don't see as many high marks as we used to in the 80's and 90's, it is still easily the most appealing spectacle of our game.

From Peter Knights to Warwick Capper to Gary Ablett Snr to Tony Modra, the high mark is probably the first thing you'd show someone who has not seen our game before.

I'm 168cms and almost 38 years old coming of a pretty serious knee injury last year and my spring is not what it used to be. Not far off but not what it used to be as I was touching a full sized basketball rim only 2 years ago.

That's me in the image above flying high a couple of weeks ago and like all good forwards we punch from behind!

Granted I've been focusing on maintain/increasing sprinting speed over vertical displacement so my training really been focused on it either.

Last week I road tested a workout with the aim of getting immediate improvements in vertical leap.

I posted my results on Facebook (search down for June 30th) where I managed to increase my vertical leap by 11cms in just over 20mins.

The workout was specifically designed for vertical leap improvements but anyone could do it reap the performance rewards like I did.

Imagine what getting 11cms higher would do for you?

For us shorties it puts you at the the same or similar height then most other players and for taller players it puts you at a whole new level where you can be outreaching everyone.

I was a bit strapped for time so I didn't video any of this unfortunately except for the jumps on the Facebook page but I'll be packaging this workout for something in the very near future (keep your eye out!)

While I have you here I'm researching the wants and needs of us local and amateur football players. I'm wanting to find your pain points and what happens to your football if they aren't addressed. I want to know your pleasure points and how your football changes once they are reached.

This is all to help me with the new venture that will hopefully be ready to go in 6 weeks or so.

For your assistance on this I'll rush you to the top of the list and to get in the ground floor when it is all ready to go!

You can access the form here:

http://bit.ly/294yr1d

No comments:

Post a Comment