AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, September 19, 2019

SITE REVAMP COMING SOON!


I've got some major plans to redo this entire online thing I have going here so here's the plan.

I'm starting another job next week in the football private coaching sector (on top of my PT duties) so my time will be cut in half meaning my content will alter just a little bit on frequency and quantity.

- The Aussie Rules Training blog will probably stay as is but some of the articles I post will be behind a paywall, with the plan to still post a freebie at least 1/week.

- The sister site to the main blog that has almost died (being so long since I've attended to it) will now become the main site that will house all articles as well as a new training drill video and team/player programs section, also behind paywalls.

Most content from the main site will be posted on the original blog site but you'll only get a little preview of it at most.

I'm looking at 3 membership options that will hopefully be cost effective for anyone and everyone as the point of this entire set up is to get as much information out to as any many football people as possible. Ultimately I'd rather football clubs make the order and make the site available to each of their players.

Level 1 - Membership Sign Up + Articles

Level 2 - Membership Sign Up + Articles + Training Drill Videos

Level 3 - Membership Sign Up + Articles + Training Drill Videos + Team/Player Training Programs

I'll hopefully be able to keep the price down but I have to run the numbers on time spent on content before nailing that decision.

Nothing is set in stone yet but that's the guts of it so please let me know your feedback/questions on this and hopefully I've built up enough "cred" over 10 years that this change in operations doesn't affect any of my loyal readers.

If you'd like to be put on my emailing database, which will be the main source of communication going forward, then please email me at aussierulestraining@gmail.com and I'll add you on.

No comments:

Post a Comment