AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

WHY TACTICS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF COACHING (2 PART VIDEO)

We had a Xmas lunch function this past weekend for the footy club and I got into discussions with the new President who I've played along side for years in regards to training and how I think it should look like.

That was after about 10 beers so I thought I'd lay it our properly so here it is.

It's a 2 part 25min video (part 1 today and part 2 tomorrow) detailing why I beleive teaching your game model and it's tactics is the very first thing you should do and how everything else we train for has to come off of the back of the game model to transfer to game day.

Tomorrow with part 2 I'll attach a PDF of the original presentation I made up for it as it's a bit hard to see the writing on the boards I had in the videos.

Like always let me know your comments and feedback.

You can see part 1 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment