AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, August 30, 2021

SYDNEY SWANS Q1 VIDEO ANALYSIS v GWS

With my beloved Swannies not making through the elimination final (devestating by the way!), I thought I'd take 1 last look at the new and improved game style we've rolled out in 2021 and one that I think we can build on even further in 2022 for a top 4 finish.

Today I've made a 20min video looking at 10 different plays in the 1st quarter with lots of arrows, lines and commentary with quarters 2, 3 and 4 coming in the next 3 days.

Let me know your feedback, comments and questions on this!

You'll need a level 1 membership to gain full access to this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment