AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

SYDNEY SWANS GAME STYLE INTRODUCTORY TRAINING DRILL PART 1

                                                

I've been banging on about the Sydney Swans game style introduced in season 2021 for a while now and for good reason, it took us from 16th spot to 6th and 5 wins to 15 with a team full of youngsters, albeit very talented ones.

It builds a player an thus ball movement pattern unlike what any other AFL team is using and is very hard to efend in the way it develop outnumber situations to work the ball up the ground, but not at any break neck speed decreasing turnover risk.

I also strongly believe that this can be utilised extensively, if not exclusively, at local levels of football and if AFL teams find it hard to defend, imagine what it could do to local teams!

For the next 4 days I'll post 1 video looking at what would be my first step in introducing this concept at training and if I coach again in 2022, I definitely will be.

I've also got 2 more Sydney games from season 2021 that I've analysed that I might put in a Sydney Swans Game Plan Bundle and package up if anyone is interested in going all in on this for 2022...

For full access to this training drill register for a level 3 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment