AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, August 25, 2022

AFLW FILM REVIEW ROUND 1 - CARLTON v COLLINGWOOD

With 8 games per weekend I'm not sure if I'll get to every game for season 7 but we'll see how it goes!

Here's my 13min film review which looks at tactical and technical slices of the game like I have done in past seasons with all film review posts under the AFLW Film Review stand-alone membership which also contains reviews of all AFLW games from season 6/2022.

  • Poor v Good Push Back Kick
  • Carlton Defense
  • Carl Forward structure
  • Carlton I50
  • Carlton No Switch
  • Collingwood 100% options
  • Sheridan Stoppage
  • Carlton R50 v Coll F50 Defense

No comments:

Post a Comment