AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, August 28, 2023

MY GAME ANALYSIS PROCESS

                          

AFLW kicks off this weekend and as usual I'm super-pumped as more footy is always a positive, especially when the AFLW season runs past the AFLM season.

I watched every game of every season so far and have analysed games to some degree for all of those 7 seasons as well.

In the last 2 seasons I've done pretty detailed videos of what I see when I'm watching, which I do with a coaches hat on and really once you starts to do that then you watch all footy like that.

In season 6 alone I posted almost 950 clips over almost 18hrs on my Youtube channel, with about 50% of that again in season 7.

All of the Game/Training Scenarios from the level 4 membership are taken from these 2 seasons.

WHY DO I ANALYSE AFLW OVER AFLM?

I love analysing the AFLW over the AFL because the game is slower and played in tighter confines where more ground is covered in the same camera shot compared to the men''s which happens a lot quicker and over a lot more ground area where you really need behind the goals footage to go deep with your analysis, and is what men's teams rely on the most.

Once again I'll do some analysing but I'm still trying to think up a different way that I can do it as the time outlay to watch, analyse then go back and edit for all games can be quite time consuming so I need something a bit more efficient and effective at the same time.

WHAT HAVE I FOUND IN MY ANALYSIS?

The purpose of my analysis is to find...

For full access to this coaching/training article, register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment