AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

SYDNEY SWANS PLAYER FORMATIONS

                              

I went to the Sydney/Saints game last weekend and while I was waiting for my mate t get there, I took a few snaps of how Sydney set up for different scenarios in the game.

The photos aren't of the greatest quality as I was also stuffing my face with an overly-expensive and underwhelming chicken and chips but it still gives a fair idea of what they do, much that has been highlighted in the game analysis videos but we get a slightly different and somewhat better look here then what we do on TV.

We start by looking at the Swans formation on St Kilda kick in and closed kicks in defensive 50 and then move to the opposite, with the Swans trying to kick out/rebound from defensive 50.

For full access to this coaching/training article, register for a level 1 membership from https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment