AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, March 31, 2024

RICHMOND TEAM DEFENSE v SYDNEY


As much as it pains me to do so, here's how Richmond stifled the Swans transition and ball movement yesterday which was evident while I was there and more so watching the replay.

I can't use my wife's Ipad to do my normal video so I'm on back up analysis tech but it'll do the job.

The goal from the Tigers was to get right in the face of the Sydney ball carriers/receivers as fast as possible in numbers, which they did, but even when we did get control of the ball their team defense was elite as these multiple examples show.

Note - if analysing games then being able to recognise patterns of play is crucial as I've been able to do here.

If particular focus is the Tigers creating a defensive box cutting off any sort of 45 degree corridor kick backed up by a crowding of the space behind that as well.

For full access to this coaching/training article, register for a level 1 membership from https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment