AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Taking Over The World / NAB Cup 2010

I was recently interviewed by Chris Adams of www.usfootynews.com which can be seen here:

http://www.usfootynews.com/content/view/836/58/

I never knew there was such a following in the states for our great game but I hve already been contacted by a handful of them which is great.

It's half time of the NAB Cup Esssendon / West Coast Eagles game and jeez the bombers don't mind stuffing around with the ball. Yes they'll win games when they're skill is on but when it isn't, they'll struggle especially without the key forwards this year with the retirements of Lucas and Lloyd.

I'm also scouting for my Supercoach team too!

I especially like seeing who's bulked up and the pace of some the games. The skill might not be there but most are at peak fitness around this time if they've been injury free so it's very quick. Probably too quick for the skill level really.

How's your pre season going? Leave a comment and let us know what you've done to improve yourself as a player for this coming season.

I'm hoping being another year older works out for me really....

No comments:

Post a Comment