AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Busy Times!!

These sure are busy times.

The wife and I moved house last weekend, our first baby due in early January, there is plenty of Christmas shopping to do as well as running the studio to getting things all in order for 2011 is not leaving me much time to do much else.

Add to that, we won't have any Internet access at the new house until late next week and you get a very sparingly updated blog.

Through it all though I have had a great response to the Off Season Training Manual and for those who have received their copies, I hope you've enjoyed it and are now putting it to use. If you have any questions or comments in regards to the information in the manual please send them through and I'll answer them on the blog for everyone to read.

For those who haven't ordered their copies yet, unfortunately you've missed out on the special cost of $57 which thenincreased to $67 dollars and which is now $77 where it will stay. $77 is still a bargin though in my book.

Once I get the Internet on at home I will endeavour to update this blog as often as I can, including an interview with a Strength and Conditioning coach from an AFL team.

Footy starts in 3 months, well the AFL pre season competition anyway, so don't wait until next year to become better, become better today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment