AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I'm Back!!

Well after a stuff up from out Internet provider which resulted in an extended off-line situation, I'm back on.

It's December so everyone should be knee deep in off season training with the majority of clubs about to do some pre-Christmas training.

I have also been approached by the Hampton Hammers in the Southern Football League here in Melbourne to do some fitness work for them which I am really looking forward to.

Personally I think the best results are attained through some actual hard training before Christmas but I know a lot of teams use December training as a bonding type time for new players but I think both needs to be used.

The Aussie Rules Training Off Season Training Manual is flying off the shelves too so get your copy today for $77 (+ $10 postage if you're an overseas customer).

In the coming week I'll put up a contents page from the manual so everyone can see exactly what is covered in it.

Also remember that if there's anything you'd like covered on the blog then please email and I'll do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment