AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Explaining My Absence


No fandangle excuse really, just life.

The wife hit the skids again with tiredness and sleep probably 70% of February all the while I've also been putting a together a bunch of ebooks for my studio website that have taken a little longer then I thought they would, and they're still not finished!!

Anyway I'm still here and still intending to update this bad boy when all that blows over and I've got some idea's for content including:

  • Correcting breathing patterns
  • Focusing on more then just getting bigger and stronger in the gym
  • A new look at training core stability (linking off the breathing patterns idea)
  • A full wrap up of my 26 Week Triphasic Training program that has just 1 week to go!!
  • Some new idea's on setting up actual team training sessions
  • And a quick build up to the release of probably the most important manual to date, the Aussie Rules In Season Training Manual
So I haven't just been sitting on the couch doing nothing I'm still thinking about this blog even when I'm not actually updating it.

As always if you have idea's for content, questions on training or anything then let me know via our Facebook page here, which you should also like and invite all your friends to by the way!!



No comments:

Post a Comment