AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Aussie Rules Training Goal Kicking Competition Week 2

Last week I started the Aussie Rules Training Goal Kicking Competition.

It's 5 set shots from the same spot tat I determine each week.

You get 1 point for kicks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 but if you make the 5th shot, you get a bonus 6th kick that is worth 2 points.

The highest score you can get in any round is 7 points.

For week 1 the set shot was 40m out straight in front of goal and I managed 3 points.

Let's see what happened this week:


Week 2's set shot is 40m out and 10m in from the boundary line kicking with your preferred foot on the boundary line side.

My result?

Dismal - 0 points!

I'm gonna start warming up before the videos from now it's getting embarrassing.

So at week 2 I'm sitting on a piss poor 3 points so video your 5 shots, pop them on the the Facebook page where you should be able to overtake my 2 weeks in 1 week!

No comments:

Post a Comment