AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Aussie Rules Training Goal Kicking Competition Week 3

Can improve upon last week;s score of 0?

Week 3's set shot is the same position, 40m out and 10m in from the boundary, but on the opposite side of the ground so your kicking foot is facing the middle of the ground.

Last week i think I said I'd start having some practice shots before doing the video but I'm always jammed for time doing this so again I;m out of the car and into it within 2mins - and it shows!

Anyway here are my efforts:


OK so not bad, butt after a 0 last week I needed a 6 or 7.

My 3 points this weeks takes me to 6 out of 21 points so far - pretty shit for a 3 time club goal kicking champion!

Must be a pressure performer...

No comments:

Post a Comment