AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, April 12, 2018

MY 2018 PRE-SEASON BY THE NUMBERS


Round 1 tomorrow for my team and I so I thought I'd have a peek at my full off/pre-season just to see actually work I've performed.

It started all the way back on Aug 30, 2017...

# 226 Training Sessions

* 44 Days Off

# 1 Sick Day

* 84% training rate

# 116 Gym Training Sessions

* 40 Sprint Training Sessions

# 21 Non-Running Aerobic Training Sessions

* 6 Running Aerobic Training Sessions

# 8 Footy Team Training Sessions

* 2500m of Acceleration Sprint Distance (5 - 6 meters per second)

# 1965m of Max Velovity Sprint Distance (6 - 10 meters per second)

* 4465m of Total High Speed Sprint Distance (5 meters per second or faster)

# 1360m of Lactic Running Distance

* 5825m of Total Bodyweight Sprinting Distance

# 1330m of Total Resisted Sprinting Distance (4 - 60kgs)

* 7155m of Total Sprinting Distance

# 10.3kms of Total Aerobic Training Distance (100% Max Aerobic Speed)

* 42.6kms Biking Distance (Low End Aerobic)

# 9.6kms of High Speed Biking

NOTES:

 - I'm 40 this year


 - I play out of the square 85% of the time during games with the odd run at half forward and on the ball

 - I'm a sprinter/power athlete so I aim to maximise that in my training while reaching an average/above average level on aerobic markers

- Weather Forecast Tomorrow: Pissing With Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment