AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

CONCENTRATION WARM UP DRILL #2


I've stolen this drill from Glenn Strachan who is involved with the Northern Bullants in the VFL as a player (I think?) who I did some private sector work with late last year.

I'd seen variations of this before but he called it the "brain surgeon" and it can get pretty tough with all that's going in the drill and how it quick it moves around, putting a premium on being able to focus on what you need to do at each station but also being aware of what's going on around you.

Players Required: 12/group 

Balls Required: 2

Space Required: 10m x 10m

Drill Level: Hard

Below also I'll write through how it works in case it isn't a million % clear in the video which I'm sure it isn't!

Here it is...

If you would like full access to this training drill then register for a level 3 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment