AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, July 4, 2021

SYDNEY SWANS ANALYSIS v WEST COAST EAGLES


As a long time Swans fan since the mid-80's I was reasonably happy after yesterday's demolition of the West Coast Eagles so after watching yesterday's game I thought I'd take a closer look at some things from the game.

I actually have 2 pages of pointers I collected and I'll give you 12 of them throughout this week with vision and images to run you through some of the how and why's of each play.

DEFENSIVE 50 THROW IN FORMATION...

For full access to this training/coaching article and many more, includingthe other 3 posts in this series coming this week, then register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment