AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, July 11, 2021

SYDNEY SWANS TRANSITION OFFENSE AT LOCAL/AMATEUR LEVEL PART 1


Last week I did a monster 4-part analysis on my Sydney Swans and their complete destruction of the West Coast Eagles, with a close look at their ball and player movement during transition offense.

I'm back at my old club in a playing role after my coaching gig fell through but I did take a small amount of time on Saturday to quickly run through how this similar, but different, way to create and hit up 45 kicks to possess the ball could work for us, as it's similar to the game style we've worked on all year.

Game day isn't really the time to introduce new tactics and I wouldn't advise it normally but as I said, this isn't too far removed from what we already try to do as you'll see.

Here's 5 pieces of vision (1/day this week) from our game over the weekend where we could utilise some of the things we saw in my 4 posts on the Swans last week.

#1 - 45 DEGREE KICK OPTION FROM BEHIND...

For full access to this training/coaching article and many more, register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment