AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, July 31, 2022

4 SCHOOL FOOTY TRAINING ACTIVITIES I’VE USED THIS YEAR PART 4

There's nothing I love more than coaches letting some little cats out of their bag in regards to tactics and coaching nous and Collingwood's Craig McRae isn't shy, or guarded, in a lot his press conferences.

I watch every one of his and of course John Longmire (Swans supporter), and they could not be ore polar opposite.

Horse pretty much repeats the same thing every week whether we win or lose and it's a very process-driven machine up in Sydney focusing on winning the contest above all else and applying pressure when the ball is in dispute - nothing else matters before either of those.

2 weekends ago the Pies won yet another close game, this time an after the siren goal winner from Jame Elliot and as much as Essendon was to blame for not setting up defensively in case of a kicked behind, he did state post-game that they do train these types of scenario's at training, and I actually did that with my school team twice throughout the season.

McRea talks about it in the video below and then I'll lay out the scenario's I used with my school team.

https://youtu.be/sjaoCV7JaAs?t=392...

For full access to this training activity and many others register for a level 3 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment