AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

I'M AFTER YOUR INPUT!

                                                 

From the feedback receive via my emailing list and social media pages, most readers/coaches are most interested in the 2 training activity memberships.

As of right now I have posted 118 posts containing training activities designed for other coaches like you, to implement in your own training sessions.

These training activities have for now been spread over 2 different memberships.

The game/training scenarios are literal slices of actual AFLW games which I think are a lot to most local footy than AFL which is why I use footage from it,  that you can recreate and then simply let the scenario play out where there could be many solutions to the same problem.

Training drills can be similar to game/training scenarios but usually has a more definite end point in mind so it could be said that they use a single solution to try and solve multiple problems.

Either way I feel, and my feedback backs this up, is that being able to design effective training activities can provide a dramatic boost in team cohesion and individual player improvement.

With this in mind I'm thinking of a new product containing both types of training activities, choosing my best 50 activities out of the 118 I have and releasing it as a stand alone product meaning you won't need to purchase a membership on top of the product if 50 training activities are all the you want.

What I'm wanting to know is if I should release this as an online product like I have been or if there is a want/need by coaches for an actual book/PDF.

That's all I'm after so if you could please simply drop a comment below with "ONLINE" or " BOOK/PDF", that would definitely help me decide which way to go.

I could possibly do both but I'm not sure if I have the ability to actually design the training activities in print form as I usually do videos.

I'm looking to get this all ready to go in the next 2 - 3 weeks and sooner if possible so prompt action on this would be greatly appreciated and in return you can nominate any post from my entire catalog with your response to receive in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment