AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, December 18, 2022

LEFT OVER GOLDEN NUGGET NOTES

As you're all aware I do film reviews during the AFLW seasons which means I watch the games, take notes of what I see, go back and video the clips, edit the video then put it up but I also keep a list of every clip I take when I do each round which led me to putting together the AFLW Film Review membership that coaches can use to assist with how they can analyse their own games + it gives out a plethora of little coaching tidbits that you can use in your very next game in regards to individual player positioning, team formation and ball/player movement patterns.

Above is an image of just 3 of my about 35 pages, some front and back, of each game clip so I can easily reference them when I go to post one but I have a miscellaneous section which has notes on about 30 game clips that I won't use for the film review section so I'm just gonna post them here over a number of posts with most of them simply being a quick explanation of what you probably want to do in a specific situation, but some will have very short videos and diagrams to go with them.

Includes:

- 100% v 50% Option

- 2 Tall Forwards

- Stoppage Scenario

- D50 Open Play Scenario

- A1/2 v B1/2

- D50 Number Advantage Scenario

- Defensive Formation

For full access to this coaching/training article register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment