AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

GAMECHANGER ELITE PLAYER/TEAM PREPARATION - GAME MACRO MOMENTS


This time last year I was finishing up Gamechanger by Fergus Connolly, a book on individual and team preparation for team sports, and is probably the greatest thing I've read on the subject in my life.

It has totally changed my idea's on training and coaching.

I did a 14 part post series on it this time last year but it was exactly how I took the notes while reading the book, in absolutely no order and probably in the end, not really usable for you.

Over the next week or so I'll be reposting these notes but I have categorised them to give you a far better chance of knowing what it is, how and to use and when to use it.

Let's start with Game Macro Moments of which there are 4...

To keep reading go here.

If you want more training articles with content that you can use right now than register at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

No comments:

Post a Comment