AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Saturday, October 19, 2019

MEMBERSHIP SITE IS LIVE!


I've been toiling with this since September and then my brother put it together in about an hour but it's finally at the point where it can go live so here it is.

If you've already clicked on the few posts I've put up here from there, you'll have probably found that Aussie Rules Training is now a membership site consisting of 3 levels.

Level 1 is articles of which I'll get anything from 2 - 5 posts up a week that is $9/month.

Level 2 is training programs of which I'll post at least 1/week + all articles for $13/month

Level 3 is training drills of which I'll again post at least 1/week + training programs + articles for $17/month.

Yes you can have full access to everything for just $17/month!

All you need to is register from the main site for the plan of your choosing and you can up/downgrade at anytime.

I'll link a preview of all the content here as I have recently.

If you have any questions on this and/or would like to join my email list to keep up to date with everything please send me a quick email to aussierulestraining@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment