AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

THE PROCESS LEVEL II - FERGUS CONNOLLY/CAM JOSSE


Over the last 2 years or so I have dramatically changed my outlook on how I approach coaching team sports, all thanks to Fergus Connolly.

I had been aware of his 1st major team spors coaching book Gamer Changer for a while before I purchased and I shouldn't have waited as long as I did to make the literal purchase.

As soon as the first edition in The Process series was released I jumped on it asap, as I did with the level 2 edition here.

I don't care what team sport you're involved in, anything Fergus and Cam Josse is involved in will make you a better coach then your contemperaries - it's that simple.

The beauty of this information is that ZERO coaches you go up against will be using it, unless they are readers of this blog, so you'll have a major advantage.

To really emphasise that advantage I'm also looking to start some in-person school holiday programs for youth footballers AND coaches to teach this stuff and bring it into the mainstream of local/amateur football here in Australia as it can save a coach low on resources, a lot of time and energy in the long term.

If you've been a consistent reader of my content for a couple of years now then you might recognise some of the terms I use in thse notes so here's the first batch I've made from  level 2 that I'm reading right now and if you need clarification on anything then please hit me up...

To access the rest of this training/coaching article then register for a level 1 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment