AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

BALL MOVEMENT DRILLS PART 2


Earlier this week I had a local junior coach here in Melbourne contact me about how to go about training ball and player movement and I responded with quite a lengthy post on it.

He sent me some feedback last night saying the boys really enjoyed it and could clearly see the benefits of the drill, so a good start there.

Today I'm just going to outline a few different ways you can go about doing this via some pretty simple diagrams but the rules and constraints you apply are what makes these drills work.

I've provided some basic movement patterns below that you can have your players try to emulate against opposition.

RULE #1...

To access this training/coaching drill and plenty of others then register for a level 3 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment