AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, March 9, 2020

DON’T MISTAKE ACTIVITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT – ARE GPS READINGS NECCESARY?


This article popped up on my feed last week looking at AFL Queensland implementing Catapult, a GPS tech company, into it's pathway programs.

Before I start be sure to remember that I am talking from a local/amatuer football point of view, not AFL.

Late last year it might have been, I saw another article on a local women's team implementing GPS's into their training and possibly games.

Too early?

I'd suggest it is...

To access this training/coaching article and a plethora more then register at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment