AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

THE SPIRAL DRILL + 10 TRAINING POINTS FROM IT


Last night we did a drill I'd never seen before and with some time to kill between clients this morning I wrote down some points on it.

The more I wrote about it the more it represented a great meeting point between drills and scenario's/games.

Then that got me thinking that maybe you can make drills more closely resemble games/scenario's simply by focusing on the right things which will require some detail and a layering of learning but can still be very effective.

Here's the basic drill set up that I've coined the spiral drill...

To access this training/coaching article and heaps of others then register at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment