AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, May 20, 2024

MORE ON SYDNEY SWANS CONNECTION/666 (ANIMATION VIDEOS)

                          

Yesterday I posted some videos on how the Swans stay connected in a very compacted style as much as possible during games.

The main reason for this is to play with as many of your 18 players as possible as often as possible. 

The more players you can utilise, then the more you can isolate defenders.

The more players you have within 1 kick of the play, the more options you have to choose from when you are in possession, and this feeds the Swans also preferable kick-mark style to move the ball and gain territory in both slow and fast play game moments.

Posting those videos I suddenly remembered some animated videos I made up a couple of years ago based on this I developed on a website/app called sportplan.net.

I made these videos after a fair bit of stuffing around trying to work it out (not my strong suit!) and now for the life of me I can't remember at all how I actually completed them but if anyone can sort that I'd be happy to be reminded how!

Regardless I was able to make these videos that gives you a full ground, and full team view of how this connection/666 aspect of a game model would/should look like - very similar to what I've posted in yesterday's videos, and other video's of the Swans so far this season.

#1 - GAME START CLEARANCE LOSS...

For full access to these animations, register for a level 3 membership from https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment