AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, September 27, 2020

ONE ON ONE FOOTBALL COACHING

 

In the last couple of weeks I've joined up as a coach on the One on One Football platform to provide private coaching to footballers of any age but 12 - 18yrs of age specifically.

I believe most coaches do 1 on 1 sessions but I'm used to training small groups in my personal training business and also feel that players get a lot more out of drills and scenario's you can use with multiple players then simply on their own, so I'm hoping to get some groups together if possible.

I'll be working the Newport/South Kingsville/Altona North/Williamstown area and although my booking location says the Donald McClean Reserve (Spotswood Football Club), I can travel in the area to more suitable locations for your training sessions.

Whether you are part of a football club or a just bunch of mates that all want to work on improving your football for season 2021 and beyond, then book in some sessions at the link above and we can get to work right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment