AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, September 17, 2020

RETURN TO KICKING PROGRAM


It's time to get the footy back in my hands so I've developed a footy day in my training regime as discussed here.

As part of that I've developed a "return to kicking" program that I can do on my own for the most part but will also use my son who trains with me everyday anyway.

As mentioned in my linked post, I have 3 old baseball pitching mats on a wire fence that are all different shapes and sizes that I use for kicking target practice for various drills.

Although they are stationary targets it's harder then it looks to hit the smaller one's as there is no room for error, no arms to reach out or legs to move with, if the ball is not the exact path.

Be sure that this is not actual skill aquisition or development either, I can already kick, this is more of a skill rehearsal drill as I haven't kicked since February.

Here's my 12 session program...

To gain access to this training program and plenty more than register for a level 2 membership at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment