AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

HOW I WOULD COACH A WOMEN'S FOOTBALL TEAM


What you're about to read is a sort-of-backwards approach to women's footy I've been thinking about for a while now that might be worth a shot at trying for a lone wolf, left field, unpredictable and innovative women's coach out there.

I've been mulling over how to do this post for a while but it's taking too long to put it together in my head so I'm jotting it all down and hopefully it makes some sense in the end.

If I was to coach a local women's football team these are some of the idea's I would run with as much as I could.

TEACH THE GAME...

If you want access to more trainig articles then register yourself for a yearly membership subscription at aussierulestraining.com for just $115 - only until Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment