AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, November 7, 2019

TEACH ANYONE TO KICK TRAINING DRILL/S


I've coached Auskick for 4 years and obviously have put my own son through his paces in regards to footy training but I've always been a little stuck on teaching kicking from an absolute zero base.

I'm a pretty good kick personally but it's one thing being able to do something and then to be able to teach it so when I saw an advert from the Lindsay Gilbee Kicking Academy to run a kicking/coaching course I booked myself in immediately.

There were a few guys from AFL Victoria assisting with the course, 1 of them being Phiv Demetriou who took the teaching kicking aspect specifically.

Here are the 9 most important teaching points in teaching anyone to kick from that training course...

If you'd like this access this and many more training drills that you can use right now then register at
https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment