AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, February 24, 2020

COACHING AMATUER WOMEN FOOTBALLERS



Last November I made a post titled "How I Would Train A Women's Football Team" that looked some concepts I would focus on if I was to coach a women;s football team at any level.

My initial area's of focus were to:
  • Teach Kicking but Only to a "Good Enough" Level
  • Get the Ball to Space
  • Clean Hands Off the Ground
  • Team Defense
  • Football Bible/Game Model
  • Don't Waste Your Time on Conditioning
From that article I received a comment from long time local/amatuer women's football coach John  Marshall who still coaches today.

I've had numerous chats with John since AFLW started up and women'scoaches allover could really take a lot out of how goes about it so here's his comment in full which I thought would make a post in itself providing real world examples of how he's trained the very same priciples listed above.

To acees this training/coaching article as well as many,many mopre then register at https://aussierulestraining.com/membership-account/membership-levels/.

No comments:

Post a Comment